Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cathy is a whore. A whore-in-Christ.

From: xxxxx@yahoo.com
Date: March 5, 2009 4:59:10 PM CST
To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Cc: xxxxx@tmail.com, xxxxx@gmail.com, xxxxx@tmail.com

Hi Cathy,

I'm writing this email because i want to ask for your forgiveness for how i acted towards you when I got involved with Dan.  I was not a good friend to you during that time and I apologize for my insensitive actions.  I hope that you are able to forgive me.

I also wanted to tell you that i forgive you for your part in the affair and Adam's deception.  no matter how big or small of a role that you may have had I forgive you.  i know i told you this before, but i truly understand it and mean it this time.

I pray that God is doing amazing things in your life and has healed you from all of the pain that you have been through.

Your Sister in Christ,

Valerie

No comments: