Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I seriously fucking hope the subject line was artificially inflated.

-----Original Message-----
From: shane s

To: s

Sent: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 7:15 pm
Subject: Number 11369543


> PRAY THIS EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!!
>
> IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
>
> I started not to do this, but as I read it....
>
> I understood God to say,
> "You need a miracle tomorrow"
>
> so here goes....Prov. 29:25
>
> You never know when God is going to bless you!!
>
> Good things happen when you least expect them to !!!!!!!!
>
> Change the number in the subject box when you forward it by adding one!!!
>
> Dear Lord, I thank You for this day,
> I thank You for my being able to see
> and to hear this morning.
>
> I'm blessed because You are
> a forgiving God and
> an understanding God.
>
> You have done so much for me
> and You keep on blessing me.
>
> Forgive me this day for everything
> I have done, said or thought
> that was not pleasing to you.
>
> I ask now for Your forgiveness.
>
> Please keep me safe
> from all danger and harm.
>
> Help me to start this day
> with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
>
> Let me make the best of each and every day
> to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.
>
> Please broaden my mind
> that I can accept all things.
>
> Let me not whine and whimper
> over things I have no control over.
>
> And give me the best response
> when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
>
> I know that when I can't pray,
> You listen to my heart.
>
> Continue to use me to do Your will.
>
> Continue to bless me that I may be
> a blessing to others.
>
> Keep me strong that I may help the weak...
>
> Keep me uplifted that I may have
> words of encouragement for others.
>
> I pray for those that are lost
> and can't find their way.
>
> I pray for those that are misjudged
> and misunderstood.
>
> I pray for those who
> don't know You intimately.
>
> I pray for those that will delete this
> without sharing it with others
>
> I pray for those that don't believe.
>
> But I thank You that I believe
> that God changes people and
> God changes things.
>
> I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
> For each and every family member
> in their households.
>
> I pray for peace, love and joy
> in their homes; that they are out of debt
> and all their needs are met.
>
> I pray that every eye that reads this
> knows there is no problem, circumstance,
> or situation greater than God.
>
> Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.
>
> I pray that these words be received
> into the hearts of every eye that sees it
> in Jesus' name. Amen!
>
> If you prayed this prayer,
> change the number in the subject box
> before forwarding the message
> so people can see how many
> other people have done so.
>
> God Bless ! ! ! ! !
>
> Just repeat this phrase and see how God moves!!
>
> God I love you and I need you,
> come into my heart, please.
>
> God will bless you.
> Know that you are already blessed
> by the person who sent this to you.
> Love & Peace To You My Friend!!

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

1 comment:

Marv said...

Sweet Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick, put me down as No. 11369544!

I feel so blessed!